Agutin revealed the secret about his real estate in Moscow and abroad: “Some people probably live there”.

Agutin revealed the secret about his real estate in Moscow and abroad: “Some people probably live there”

Leonid commented on rumors that he owns mansions and apartments in America.

It has always been fashionable among celebrities to buy luxury real estate not only in Russia, but also abroad. Rumors about square meters overseas owned by Leonid Agutin have been circulating on the Internet for many years. As they write in the media, the singer of the hit “Barefoot Boy” owns several luxury apartments in Moscow, as well as apartments and two mansions in America.

Journalists from the NVT TV channel tried to find out what Leonid actually owns. In the program “You Won’t Believe It!” Agutin was amazed when he heard how many square meters he owned around the world.

Leonid Agutin
Leonid Agutin

They say that Agutin acquired a three-hundred-meter apartment in Florida overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The apartments are located half an hour from Miami, where the artist bought real estate in the early 2000s, but of a more modest size. In their new living space, Leonid and his wife Angelica Varum supposedly have room to spread out - they have two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a large kitchen, an office and a dressing room.

Such an apartment costs 2.5 million dollars (More than 240 million rubles. - Note ProPedia).

Agutin is also credited with a mansion with a swimming pool and a private pier in Pompano Beach for $4 million (More than 380 million rubles. Note ProPedia) . This resort town is famous for its seafood festivals.

Agutin revealed the secret about his real estate in Moscow and abroad: “Some people probably live there”
Google images

Varum's property was also found to have expensive properties. They say that the singer in America has a three-level townhouse with a swimming pool, a fountain and a garage for two cars. In addition, Angelika also has 50 hectares of vineyards in the Krasnodar region.

But most of all, the public is interested in why Agutin needs six apartments in Moscow’s Vatutinki? Hearing about this property, Leonid perked up and asked for the address.

“Can you send me the address, where are my six apartments? Some people probably live there. I wonder why, because these are my apartments?” - the star says ironically.

The singer claims that this is the first time he has heard about these expensive acquisitions in an elite residential complex.

Leonid Agutin and Angelika Varum
Leonid Agutin and Angelika Varum

Leonid's father Nikolai Agutin supported the singer. He notes that he was surprised to learn that his son turned out to be an “underground millionaire”:

“All I read in the press is that Agutin was somewhere and bought something.”

As Nikolai Petrovich notes, his son has only one apartment in the USA. He also explained that Leonid and Angelica do not have as much money as they write about in the press. According to Agutin Sr., the family barely scraped together money for an apartment for the musicians’ daughter Lisa, who lives in Los Angeles.

Angelica Varum and Leonid Agutin
Angelica Varum and Leonid Agutin

Let us recall that in the spring of 2023 it became known that Elizabeth acquired real estate in America, working as a waitress and dishwasher in various bars and restaurants. Grandfather Nikolai Agutin admitted that his granddaughter approached the issue of savings so responsibly that she was able to earn money for her own home. However, of course, it could not have happened without the help of parents.

Photo: stills from video, social networks