118 Cute, Flirty, and Romantic Good Night Texts to Copy and Paste.

118 Cute, Flirty, and Romantic Good Night Texts to Copy and Paste

Long, heartfelt messages to send to your guy

Getting a good night text from someone you love can fill your stomach with butterflies and make you feel like the whole world is suddenly brighter. Whether you’re apart for a few days or in a long-distance relationship, a good night text can be a wonderful way to let your partner know you’re thinking about them and miss them. Keep reading for a list of all the best good night paragraphs to send to your boyfriend or husband.

Steps

Goodnight Paragraphs to Melt His Heart

1. Share your affection for him with a sweet goodnight text.
    Google images Share your affection for him with a sweet goodnight text.
    Share your affection for him with a sweet goodnight text. Showing gratitude for your partner can make him feel more appreciated and loved. To build a stronger connection between you and your boyfriend or husband, tell him what you appreciate most about him and compliment him in your good night text.
    • “They say that love can happen in a single moment, but I never really believed them until I saw you on the day we met. I will forever fight for you and with you. I’ll be watching over you while you sleep, my love. Good night!”
    • “Your smile is the most beautiful in the world. I’m grateful for another day spent loving you. Good night and sweet dreams, my handsome prince!”
    • “Thank you for putting so much effort into growing our relationship. I feel like I can be myself around you, and you’re always there to listen when I need advice. I really appreciate you. I hope you sleep well!”
    • “Words cannot express how much I adore you. I feel so comfortable around you, and no one can make me laugh as much as you do. I hope you have a great day tomorrow, I love you!”
    • “You’re so easy to talk to. I feel like I can talk to you for hours about everything and anything. I’m so lucky to have such an amazing guy like you. I love you, my darling. Good night!”
    • “I can’t stop telling my friends how wonderful you are. I think you’re my soulmate. No one else makes me feel as complete as you do. Thank you for being mine. Good night, dear!”
    • “There’s nothing I love more than seeing you smile. You really are an amazing person. My life has gotten so much better ever since we met. I love you, sweet dreams!”
    • “Good night, my love. Just talking to you fills my heart with so much joy. You’re my forever person. I love you more than you could ever know. Sleep tight!”
    • “I didn’t believe in love until I found you. You really are my soulmate. I love you forever. I hope you have a great night and an even more amazing day, darling.”
    • “I still remember the day that we met—it was the same day that my entire life changed. You’re the reason for all of my happiness. I love that you can make me laugh even when the world is ending. I hope you sleep well, my dear.”
    • “I wouldn’t trade your love for all the money in the world. You’re such a hard worker and I feel so protected around you. I’m so blessed that you’re mine. Have a great night!”
    • “You’re the piece I’ve been missing my entire life, and I’m so lucky that I found you. You’re a true gentleman, and I love being by your side. I truly have the best boyfriend and life partner. Sweet dreams!”

Goodnight Messages to Express Your Love for Him

1. Send a goodnight text to your man to let him know how much you love him.
    Google images Send a goodnight text to your man to let him know how much you love him.
    Send a goodnight text to your man to let him know how much you love him. Texting your partner throughout the day can be a great way to let him know that you’re thinking about him. Good night texts are the same way—use this as an opportunity to let your SO know how much you love and appreciate him.
    • “As the moon shines through your window, know that my love for you shines just as bright. Know that I’m always there for you, even when we’re apart. I love you. Sleep well.”
    • “You make me feel alive, you make me feel loved, and you make me feel beautiful. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me, and I can’t imagine a day without seeing your face, hearing your voice, and tasting your kiss. I love you. Sleep tight.”
    • “Good night, the love of my life. Every time I think about you, I can’t help but smile. You have completely taken over my mind, body, and soul. I can’t imagine myself with anyone else. Talk to you tomorrow. Sweet dreams!”
    • “Good night, babe. You mean the world to me. I love you so much, and I hope you never forget that. Sleep well, and I can’t wait to talk to you when you wake up tomorrow.”
    • “I fall asleep every night with a smile on my face knowing that you’re mine. May your dreams be as wonderful, creative, and joyful as you are. Sleep well, my sweet angel.”
    • “Before I go to sleep, I just wanted to tell you that you’re the most important thing in my life. You’re not just my boyfriend, you’re my priority. I found love with the most beautiful soul I’ve ever met, and I’m so grateful. Good night, baby.”
    • “Every time I say good night to you, it’s like saying goodbye to a piece of my heart. But I know tomorrow when we meet, I’ll have even more opportunities to love you more. Good night, my dear.”
    • “You’re the most amazing man that I’ve ever met, and every moment I spend with you is a blessing. Even though we’re apart, every good night to you is a gift I’ll always cherish. Sweet dreams, handsome man.”
    • “You’re always in my thoughts and in my heart, even when we’re apart. Your presence lights up my life every day, even when you’re miles away. Have the most peaceful sleep, my love. Goodnight!”
    • “You’re the only one who can satisfy my desires, fulfill my needs, match my standards, and exceed my dreams. I want to be there for you like you have always been there for me. I love you so much. Good night, pookie.”
    • “Good night, my love. I just wanted to let you know that you are the most gorgeous star in the sky. You are my guiding light and the reason I wake up every day. I love you.”
    • “When I close my eyes, all I see is your handsome face. You’re the reason I smile. Thank you for being mine. Good night, my sweet love. We’ll see each other again soon.”

Goodnight Paragraphs to Make Him Feel Special

1. Say goodnight to your significant other with a sweet, loving message.
    Google images Say goodnight to your significant other with a sweet, loving message.
    Say goodnight to your significant other with a sweet, loving message. Creating rituals can be a great way to make your partner feel loved—and what better ritual than sending a goodnight text? To make your messages feel more special, try to send a long goodnight text only once or twice a week, and send shorter texts every other night.
    • “You make life look as special and fun as a warm spring day. You mean so much to me, and I’m proud to be yours. You are the love of my life. Have beautiful dreams, baby.”
    • “I just saw an elderly couple walking by my apartment, and I can’t stop thinking about how much I can’t wait to grow old with you. I can’t wait to hold your hand on the porch of our home and talk about all the things we did together. Sleep well, my love.”
    • “All day at work, all I could think about was you. You’re my love, my light, and my everything. I can’t wait to get married and have a long future together. But for now, I guess this good night will do. Good night, honey.”
    • “Even though you’re not with me right now, I want you to know that I carry you with me wherever I go. I think every day about how incredibly amazing life is to give me someone as special as you. I will love you until the end of time. Good night.”
    • “A song came on today that reminded me of you. I wish I could have danced with you right then and there. You’ll have to make it up to me the next time we meet. Sleep well, my darling, and I hope you have a good day tomorrow.”
    • “I was looking at houses online today, and I couldn’t stop imagining how our first house would look. I can’t wait to decorate a place with all of our things and make a home together. I miss you so much, and I hope you have a great night.”
    • “I’m looking at the moon right now, and I can’t stop thinking about the first night that we kissed. Right away, I knew you were the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I’m so lucky to have you by my side. Good night, my forever love.”
    • “It’s hard to fall asleep without your warmth by my side. Tonight, I’ll be counting the minutes until I can see your face and touch you again. You’re everything I ever wanted and more. Sleep tight, my darling.”
    • “I saw a movie I think you’d like, I’ll have to show it to you when you come over next. But for now, I want to tell you how much I miss you and wish you could be snuggled up next to me. Good night, my beloved.”
    • “When the sun sets and the moon takes its place, all I can think about is your face. I miss you so much, and I can’t wait to hold your hand again. Good night, my prince charming.”
    • “I love spending the day with you because that means I get to play it all over in my head again when I lie in bed. The only thing that would make it better is if you were here in real life, too. Sleep tight, my love.”

Loving Goodnight Paragraphs for Him to Wake Up To

1. Craft a swoon-worthy message for your guy to read the next morning.
    Google images Craft a swoon-worthy message for your guy to read the next morning.
    Craft a swoon-worthy message for your guy to read the next morning. If you’re a night owl who tends to stay up later than your partner, one of these messages might be the best for you. That way, he can wake up to a heart-touching, sweet message that’s guaranteed to make him smile.
    • “I know you’re probably asleep right now, but I just heard our song and it made me smile. I can’t wait to dance with you all night again. I love you! I hope you sleep well, my darling.”
    • “Hey, love. I know you’re sleeping right now, but I need to tell you how much I love you. Nothing in this world makes me sad because I know that I have you in my life. I love the way you smile, I love when you’re being silly, and I love that you know how to make me laugh. Good night, babe.”
    • “I can’t stop thinking about how I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be there for you through thick and thin and inspire you as much as you inspire me every day. You make me want to be a better person. I love you so much. Good night.”
    • “You are my dream come true, and everything I ever wanted in a man. You make me feel complete. I love every moment spent with you and I dream about the years we’re going to spend together. Sweet dreams, honey.”
    • “As you sleep, I want you to know that you’re the only person in my heart and my mind. Not a single day passes when I don’t thank the universe for sending you to me. You’re my other half and the love of my life. Good night!”
    • “I feel silly writing to you while you’re asleep, but I feel like I’m in a rom-com when I’m with you. I want to write you cheesy love notes and live happily ever after with you. I hope you have the sweetest dreams.”
    • “I couldn’t sleep, so I started counting all the reasons why I love you. There were too many, and all it did was make me miss you more. I hope we always laugh, smile, and stay happy together. I hope you sleep well and have a great morning!”
    • “I just want you to know that you’re the sweetest, most perfect man for me. You’re so good to me, that all I do is daydream about the next time I’ll see you again. Until then, I’ll see you in your dreams. Good night.”
    • “I know you had a long day today, so I’m sure you’re sleeping already. I just want to say thank you for choosing me. I feel happy and confident, and it’s all because of you. You make me feel like I’m on top of the world. I love you, and I can’t wait to see you tomorrow.”
    • “Good night, handsome. I hope you have amazing dreams tonight. I’ll be thinking about you every second before I go to sleep, and I’ll think of you the moment I wake. I love you so much.”
    • “I think you’re asleep right now, so I want this message to be the first thing you see when you wake up. I love you so much, and I hope you have the most amazing day. I’ll see you tomorrow night.”
    • “I know you’re probably asleep right now, but I needed to tell you that you make me and my life so much better. I want to be with you forever. I love you. Sleep well.”
    • “Hello, my love. I know you’re asleep, but I wanted to let you know that you’re the most gorgeous, amazing person. I would do anything for you. You give me the world and I want to give you the universe. I love you with all my heart. Good night!”
    • “I hope you have the sweetest dreams. You make my heart smile, and I appreciate everything you’ve done to support me. Every day my love for you only grows stronger. Good night, babe!”
    • “I’m so in love with you, I can’t sleep. My heart is beating out of my chest just thinking about you. Have a good day at work tomorrow, and I can’t wait to see you later. I love you with all my heart.”

Romantic Goodnight Messages to Make Him Swoon

1. Shoot him a super romantic message to read before he goes to sleep.
    Google images Shoot him a super romantic message to read before he goes to sleep.
    Shoot him a super romantic message to read before he goes to sleep. If you’re texting your long-term boyfriend or husband, try substituting one of the names below with your favorite pet name to make him feel even more special.
    • “You’re always the last thing I think about before I fall asleep and the first thought in my mind when I wake up. Come to my dreams if you can—I’ll kiss you there. Goodnight, my love. I hope you sleep well.”
    • “Good night, babe. Just like it’s impossible to count all the stars in the sky, it’s impossible to measure my love for you. I love you so much. Wishing you sweet dreams and a wonderful day tomorrow!”
    • “The most beautiful thing in the world is your eyes when you look at me. Every night when I’m looking up at the stars, all I can think about is you. I hope you sleep well, honey. Good night!”
    • “You’re the most special person in my life. You’re so amazing, I’d choose you over and over and over again. You bring so much joy and happiness into my life. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!”
    • “Even though I’m not sure about most things in life, I am certain that you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you, and I’ll continue to love you forever. Good night, my darling!”
    • “Good night, cutie pie! I wish I could see your smile once more before I sleep. That's all I think about night and day. Sweet dreams, my love.”
    • “Every day I spend with you is the best day of my life. Sleeping is impossible when all I can think about is you. I can’t wait to do it all over again tomorrow. Sleep well, my love.”
    • “I’m so grateful to have such a sweet guy like you. I wish I had the power to stop time so that my day with you never ends. I’ll see you in your dreams. Good night!”
    • “Whenever I close my eyes, I just see you. You’re the most incredible person I’ve ever met, and I’m so happy to be with you. Good night. I love you!”
    • “You’re the reason I wake up every day with a smile on my face. I’m counting down the hours until I see you again. I hope you have an incredible day. Good night!”
    • “Because of you, I go to bed every night feeling like I won the lottery. You’re the best prize anyone could have. I’m so lucky you’re in my life. Sweet dreams!”
    • “You’re my favorite person to fall asleep with, even if it’s over the phone. I was thinking about you all day and I’ll be dreaming about you all night. Sending you love and tons of kisses! Good night, honey!”

Heartfelt Goodnight Messages to Make Him Cry

1. Let him know how much he means to you with a long, loving text.
    Google images Let him know how much he means to you with a long, loving text.
    Let him know how much he means to you with a long, loving text. A super romantic, deep good night message could be the perfect way to make your guy feel so moved that he might even cry. To make your text more personalized, describe your favorite memory with him or something sweet that he’s said to you that you’ve never forgotten.
    • “Goodnight, my love. You’re my true love and my soulmate. You’re my strength, protector, and my hero. You’re everything I could want and more. Good night, darling.”
    • “I love the way you look at me. It makes me feel like I’m the only person in the world. You’re everything I could ever want in a partner, and I miss your handsome face already. Have a wonderful night. Sweet dreams!”
    • “No matter who’s around, you’ll always be my favorite person in the room. You’ve brought so much love and light into my life, that I don’t know how I could repay you. I love you, honey. I hope you have a great night.”
    • “The more years that go by, the more I learn new things to love about you. You’re the most incredible person I’ve ever known, inside and out. I’m so lucky to have you as my husband. I love you, my dear. I hope you have a great day tomorrow!”
    • “I’m so completely in love with you. Every day has been a blessing since I met you. I feel so lucky to have you in my life and I can’t wait to see you. Have a good night, my love.”
    • “I love that you’re my biggest cheerleader and fan. I want to be there with you always so I can do the same. My heart will always be yours, my love. Sweet dreams!”
    • “You are the only person I want to come home to, and my favorite person to spend time with. Loving you is the best thing I’ve ever done, and I want to do it for the rest of my life. I’ll never regret being with you. I hope you sleep well, my love. I’ll see you soon.”
    • “No matter how dull my days are, you are the one person who makes everything colorful again. I wake up every day excited that I get to see you again. I’m absolutely obsessed with you, my dear. Sleep well!”
    • “With each passing day, I realize more and more how lucky I am to have you in my life. You’re more than my boyfriend—you’re my best friend. You make me better. I hope you have a great night, honey.”
    • “Good night, honey. You’ve been working so hard. You really are an incredible person and I’m so proud of you. I’m so beyond lucky to have fallen in love with you. I hope you get a good night’s sleep!”
    • “Good night, my everything. I miss you so much that it hurts, and I can’t wait to be back in your arms again. You make my life so much better. Sending you all my love as you drift off to sleep.”
    • “Good night, handsome. Every day I choose you, and that choice only gets easier and easier. Thank you for always being the best part of my day. You are my happily ever after. I love you, I hope you sleep well.”
    • “In a sea of people, my eyes always search for you. I’m so lucky to have fallen in love with my best friend. Just the thought of you makes my heart soar. I can’t wait to come home to your beautiful face. Get tons of sleep, my dear!”

Flirty Goodnight Paragraphs to Make Him Blush

1. Tease your partner a little before you both hit the hay.
    Google images Tease your partner a little before you both hit the hay.
    Tease your partner a little before you both hit the hay. Looking to spice things up a little? Send one of these flirty texts to make your partner wish that he was right there beside you. Try adding flirty emojis like a winking face or a couple of hearts to really flirt with him.
    • “Tonight was the most fun I’ve ever had. I’m going to be thinking about it all day and night until I see you again. ? Good night to the hottest guy on Earth. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”
    • “I could text you all night, but then we’d be too tired to text all day tomorrow. I hope you sleep well, baby. You’re so amazing and handsome. I’ll dream of you all night.”
    • “Sleeping naked feels like such a waste when you’re not here with me. I’ll just have to think about you until we see each other again. ? I hope you sleep well, my darling. Have an amazing night and an even better day.”
    • “I wish you were here right now, my love. I plan on having very dirty dreams about you tonight. ? I hope you dream about me, too. Text me when you wake up and let me know if you do.”
    • “I wish we were in the same bed right now. I can’t wait until I can lay my head on your chest again. I love you with all of my heart and soul. Sweet dreams!”
    • “I’ve been missing you all day, but I especially miss you now. I wish that we could cuddle right now, but I know that it’ll be worth the wait. Sweet dreams, babe. You deserve them.”
    • “I can’t stop smiling thinking about last night. You’re so hot, and I can’t wait until I can kiss your gorgeous face again. Talk to you later, lover. I hope you have a great night.”

Cute Goodnight Paragraphs to Make Him Smile

1. Write an adorable message that will make him feel lucky to be with you.
    Google images Write an adorable message that will make him feel lucky to be with you.
    Write an adorable message that will make him feel lucky to be with you. When crafting your good night text, dating expert Kristina Mirgorodskaya recommends “mentioning a nice moment on the date you just had” or “hint[ing] at something fun or interesting to do for the next date so they have something to look forward to.”
    • “Forget butterflies, you give me the entire zoo when I’m with you! You’re my dream come true, and I hope I never wake up. I love you, my dear. Good night!”
    • “There’s no one as witty, kind, smart, and handsome as you. Just like bacon, you make everything better. Thanks for being such an amazing person. ‘Night, sweetheart!”
    • “You make me feel like I’m the luckiest person in the world. I’m gonna dream about our next adventure together. Sweet dreams, my love!”
    • “Before I fall asleep, I just wanted to tell you one more time how much you mean to me. You’re truly my soulmate and my partner in crime. Hope all of your dreams are as sweet as you are!”
    • “I couldn’t let you go to sleep without reminding you how much I love you. So here it is: good night, baby. I love you to the moon and back. Until morning, my darling.”
    • “Everything you do makes me fall more and more in love with you. You’re my knight in shining armor, and you have no idea how much I miss you. I hope you sleep well, my love.”
    • “I know that sometimes I can be stubborn, but I just want you to know that I’m forever grateful that you’re by my side. You’re the best partner I could ever have. I love you. Have a great night!”
    • “Good night my love. I hope all your dreams come true because you definitely made mine. I’ll think about you all night long. I can’t wait for our date tomorrow!”
    • “Just thinking about you makes me blush. I feel so safe around you, and I absolutely adore you. You amaze me every day. I love and miss you. Good night!”
    • “The sunset tonight was incredible, but not as stunning as you are. I literally don’t think anything could be as amazing as you. I’ll miss you as I drift off to sleep. Good night, sweetheart.”
    • “I wish we could run away and start a life together right now! I can’t imagine walking through the rest of my life without you. You’re the most incredible boyfriend I’ve ever had. Sweet dreams!”
    • “Now I know what all the love songs were talking about! I can’t think straight when I’m not with you. You were what I must have been missing my whole life. I’ll dream about you all night, and text you as soon as I wake up!”
    • “I wish we didn’t have work tomorrow so we could spend the entire day together. I miss you so much, I hope you get a great night of sleep and that you spend the whole day tomorrow thinking about me.”

Goodnight Messages for Long-Distance Couples

1. Pour your heart out to your long-distance partner before you go to sleep.
    Google images Pour your heart out to your long-distance partner before you go to sleep.
    Pour your heart out to your long-distance partner before you go to sleep. Dating long-distance can be hard, but texting can be a great way to make the distance seem smaller. Some studies even found that couples who use texts to cope have greater happiness and higher-quality relationships. Let your partner know how much you love them with a sweet good night message.
    • “Whenever I check the time during work, all I see is your picture on my phone wallpaper, and it makes me miss you. Not a day passes when I don’t think about you. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms. Good night, love.”
    • “Every night I’m so grateful that you’re in my life. Being with you is like a dream I never want to end. I can’t wait to see you soon. Sleep tight, my dear.”
    • “You’re the reason I believe in fairytales and happy endings. I can’t wait to ride off into the sunset together. When we finally meet, I’m going to hug you and never let you go. Good night, my sweet.”
    • “Good night, my soulmate. Distance means nothing, because you are my everything. I can’t imagine my life without you. I love you and I can’t wait to come home to you.”
    • “Loving you has been the best decision I’ve made in life because you bring so much happiness and joy to my life. If I had a penny for every time I thought of you, I’d be on the next flight to see you. I love you. I hope you sleep well!”
    • “During our video calls, I can’t help but stop and stare. You’re just so handsome, cute, and incredibly kind. I can’t wait to jump into your arms when we meet again. I love you so much. Good night, darling.”
    • “Sleeping without you by my side is hard, but the time will come when we don’t have to text goodnight anymore. Until then, let’s meet in our dreams. Good night, my love.”
    • “Today was crazy and long, but talking to you earlier made everything better again. I never want to know what life is like without you in it. Sweet dreams, my king.”
    • “Falling in love with you was the easiest thing on earth, and being apart from you is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. If I could teleport, I’d be in your arms now. Dream of me tonight and always, my love. Good night.”
    • “No matter how much time passes, how much distance there is between us, I will always find my way back to you. I love you in every universe. I hope you sleep well. Sweet dreams, my love.”
    • “As long as you’re in my heart and I’m in yours, there’s no distance that our love can’t travel. Every moment without you is just another moment I have to wait for you. Thank you for never giving up on me. Good night.”
    • “Nights like tonight are when I miss you next to me. I can’t wait to hug you, kiss you, and hold you in my arms. You truly are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you, baby. Have a great night.”
    • “Good night, my darling! Just wanted to let you know that I woke up with you on my mind. I wish I could be right there, snuggled up next to you. Having you in my life is a gift I treasure every single day. I love you.”
    • “Distance gives us a reason to love harder (and to rack up those frequent flier miles). I hope I’ll be in your dreams tonight—you’ll definitely be in mine. I love you and miss you, baby. Sleep well.”

Funny Goodnight Paragraphs to Make Him Laugh

1. Make your SO forget about his bad day with a sweet but silly text.
    Google images Make your SO forget about his bad day with a sweet but silly text.
    Make your SO forget about his bad day with a sweet but silly text. Using humor can be a great way to add a little spice to your good night text and make him smile. If your guy likes corny one-liners, try adding a joke you know he’d like right before you wish him good night.
    • “I think we really have to move in together at this point. “Good night” texts just aren’t cutting it. Sleep well and dream of your favorite person (I mean me, of course). I love you, dear.”
    • “You’re the cheese to my pepperoni, and just like pizza, I choose you every time. I love you so much, and I can’t wait to have a piece of you when you come over. Sleep tight, my love!”
    • “I’m not patient enough for a long, romantic letter, so I hope you’ll settle for this text. Good night, my love. You’re the most important person in my life. Thank you for loving such an awkward, silly mess. You’re the best. Good night!”
    • “All my friends are jealous that we have such a good relationship. One of them told me today that we look really good together. Part of it is because of you, but mostly because of me. ? Thank you for loving me. See you tomorrow!”
    • “Good night, my partner in crime! I can’t wait to send you a thousand memes and funny videos tomorrow. I love you. I hope you have a great day.”
    • “I don’t need a heater, because the warmth of your love warms me every night. That, and the 5 blankets I sleep with. Sleep tight, my love, and dream of our life together forever.”
    • “Don’t wish me a good night, because no night is good without you here with me. I love you so much, and I can’t wait to see you again. Sleep well, my sweetheart.”
    • “You’re my guardian angel, my best friend, and the object of all my desires. Nothing can take your place, except maybe a good night’s sleep. That’s where I’m off to next. Good night, my dear!”
    • “I wish you were here to steal my blankets… and the rest of the bed. Even though you’re totally a bed hog, I love you so much. Sleep well and know that I miss you so much!”