The ex-wife of Zhvanetsky’s illegitimate son: “In Russia he lived on my money, and in the States - on money from his father’s expensive watches sold”.

The ex-wife of Zhvanetsky’s illegitimate son: “In Russia he lived on my money, and in the States - on money from his father’s expensive watches sold”

The ugly story continued. Andrey Ryvkin, who in one day became the “hero” of the day, closed his social networks.

The day before, the illegitimate son of the late Mikhail Zhvanetsky, Andrei Ryvkin, hit the news headlines. Not to say that this is a famous character for ordinary Internet users, but sometimes he appeared on the pages of online publications. “Visited psychologists due to childhood trauma”, “He is too cowardly to admit that he abandoned the child” (his quote about the star father), “On a difficult relationship with his dad: ''I was lucky anyway''”, “Illegitimate son Zhvanetsky forgave him all the insults” - these were the headlines. Recently, this list was supplemented with one more: “Zhvanetsky’s illegitimate son stole 75 thousand dollars from his wife and left her in exile . ”

These are not rumors or gossip, but the words of Ryvkin’s ex-wife, journalist Ekaterina Fedorova. For a long time she did not want to wash her dirty laundry in public, but the actions of her ex-husband left her no other option.

On January 3, 2024, Catherine admitted that she was left alone in Barcelona with her daughter from a previous relationship. The journalist did not expect Andrei to leave her like that, because he himself experienced a difficult childhood with a single mother in exile. Let us recall that Zhvanetsky had only a short relationship with Ryvkin’s mother Regina, which led to pregnancy. The satirist did not take part in his son’s life - only once a month he handed over an envelope with a thousand dollars, as Andrei recalled.

After publishing the news on our website, Katya added on her social networks that the journalist lived with her money in Russia and Spain, where they moved in the spring of 2022:

“In the States, too, probably for those that he promised to return and did not return. But mostly with money from the sale of his father’s expensive watch, which his brother gave him as a souvenir after his death.”

Today Ryvkin is actually in the United States of America, from where he shares his impressions of life in New York. The man claims that this is a city for people like him: “This is a city of those who have achieved. This is a city for people like me. This is a city that does not forgive you for mistakes, but if you don’t have a heart, if you have a desire for pure profit, if you are ready to do anything for success, this city is for you.”

Andrey Ryvkin
Andrey Ryvkin

After this whole ugly story hit the Internet, Ryvkin closed social networks from outsiders, but before that he made an attack on his ex-wife, saying that divorcing her was the best decision for 2023.

“They tried to put me in prison in Syria. I survived emigration three times. But the subconscious patriarchy prevents them from admitting what horror one can feel from the smartest woman - half my size - who was shaped by the trauma of unlimited money and unlimited cruelty of the nineties in Russia.”

Andrey Ryvkin
Andrey Ryvkin

Also in his post, Zhvanetsky’s illegitimate son stated that in Russia he is not treated kindly by attention because he writes cruel things on social networks: “I just want to say thank you to those few loved ones whose word, help, and most importantly - love, pulled me out of one of the the worst situations in my life."

Photo: social networks