“They are finishing off my daughter!”: Kazmina’s mother stood up for the seriously ill Alisa.

“They are finishing off my daughter!”: Kazmina’s mother stood up for the seriously ill Alisa

In addition to health problems, Alice has increased financial difficulties. Now she owes her ex-mother-in-law 2 million rubles.

Fate dealt Alisa Kazmina another blow, this time financial. The mother of many children and ex-wife of Andrei Arshavin has not been able to restore her failing health for several years.

After a divorce from a football player, who was already loud and scandalous, she more than once found herself in a hospital bed. First one thing hurt, then another, and as a result, the nose gradually began to deform. Now he has almost completely disappeared from Alice’s face and the reason for this, according to her version, is syphilis, which her own mother infected. According to doctors, it was an unsuccessful plastic surgery.

• Karma or bad streak? How Alisa Kazmina turned from a happy wife driving a Bentley into a victim of syphilis

One way or another, Alice is having a hard time: she quarreled with everyone around her, and even with her mother, accusing her of terrible crimes. Where is Kazmina now and what is happening to her, one can only guess; she has deleted the latest news about herself from social networks.

“They are finishing off my daughter!”: Kazmina’s mother stood up for the seriously ill Alisa
Alisa Kazmina

And suddenly another blow - Tatyana Arshavina recently won a lawsuit against her ex-daughter-in-law and now Alisa owes her more than two million rubles. She will pay this money for living in her former mother-in-law's house.

Alisa's mother Natalya Sarycheva is shocked by what happened.

“I myself am shocked by this family. They are finishing off my daughter and will not leave her alone,” Alisa’s mother Natalya Sarycheva commented on the situation to KP-Petersburg .

Tatiana Arshavina

This story has been going on for several years. After breaking up with Andrei Arshavin, Alice did not leave his country house. She was kicked out of the mansion with a fight and a scandal - as a result, Tatyana Arshavina sued her ex-daughter-in-law and demanded to pay for the rent.

The court of first instance rejected Arshavina, but in the appeal the decision was made in favor of the owner of the house. Now Alisa Kazmina will pay 1,920,000 rubles for accommodation and another interest - 36,150 rubles and 59 kopecks.

Alisa Arshavina: disease, no nose, what it looks like, plastic surgery, symptoms, treatment
Alisa Kazmina

In March, Alisa shared that she was going to undergo plastic surgery to regain her former appearance. But, apparently, this procedure will have to be postponed, since now she has to repay a large debt to her former relative.

Even more news in our  Telegram channel.

Photo: Stills from video, Social networks, PhotoXPress.ru