The 17-year-old grandson of Ivan Krasko calls his grandfather’s 24-year-old wife “grandmother”.

The 17-year-old grandson of Ivan Krasko calls his grandfather’s 24-year-old wife “grandmother”

On September 9, 84-year-old Ivan Krasko married his 24-year-old lover Natalya Shevel. The wedding took place in St. Petersburg. The day after the wedding, journalists came to visit the newlyweds to find out what plans the newly-made family had for the future.

After the third divorce, Ivan Krasko remained to live in a small apartment with the widow of his son Andrei and grandson Kirill. It was here that the first wedding night of the 84-year-old folk artist and his 24-year-old wife took place.

The newlyweds went to bed late: they were sorting out numerous gifts and arranging the presented bouquets in vases. The day after the wedding, journalists came to the newlyweds to ask the newly-made family about their plans for the future.

“In the morning I ran to the store for coffee to serve my wife in bed. You have to match!” — the actor shared with correspondents of the Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper . While Natalya was preparing breakfast for Ivan, he was getting ready for work. Theatre, filming, anniversary at the end of September... The couple will not be able to go on a honeymoon anytime soon - dreams of a honeymoon in Venice still remain just dreams.

There had already been a small conflict between the spouses: they were going to buy a sofa for home, but didn’t have time. “The young wife was not ready to immediately get ready and go to the furniture store. In reality, of course, this is a joke. I'm absolutely happy! To live for so long and meet such a young and such lovely Natalya Alexandrovna - there is something fateful here,” Krasko noted.

The 84-year-old actor sincerely admires his young wife and is glad that his missus gets along with his family. The artist’s 17-year-old grandson, Kirill, jokingly calls Natalya “grandmother.”

Let us recall that Ivan Krasko married his student on September 9 in St. Petersburg. After the wedding ceremony, the couple went for a walk around the city, and in the evening they held a banquet for friends. 

By the way, for Natalya Shevel this marriage was the second : the girl had previously been married to a man far from the world of art. The couple divorced when the aspiring actress was 21 years old.