“I’m not 70 years old yet”: 1:5 years after the death of his wife, Sumishevsky spoke about his intention to get married.

“I’m not 70 years old yet”: 1:5 years after the death of his wife, Sumishevsky spoke about his intention to get married

More than a year has passed since the moment when singer Yaroslav Sumishevsky’s wife, Natalya, died in an accident. The singer thought about a new marriage.

Only in 2022 did Yaroslav Sumishevsky begin to gradually come to his senses after the terrible tragedy. For a year and a half now, he has been raising his 5-year-old son Miroslav alone, who was born in a relationship with Natalya, the chansonnier’s second wife. 

“I’m not 70 years old yet”: 1.5 years after the death of his wife, Sumishevsky spoke about his intention to get married
Yaroslav and Natalya Sumishevsky

The tragedy that took the life of his beloved wife occurred in the winter at the beginning of 2021 near Krasnoyarsk. Then he and Natalya were driving from a tour - he slept in the passenger seat, and she slept in the back seat. At some point, the driver lost control - the artist woke up from a sharp blow, and turning back, he saw a terrible picture.

“During the trip it snowed heavily and the weather was very bad. On the way, I mostly slept, but periodically woke up and even made comments to the driver so that he should not rush and not overtake cars due to poor visibility. At some point there was an impact, but I was sleeping and did not immediately understand what happened. There was a strong shock. Then I looked at my wife, who was sitting in the back seat, her face and head were covered in blood,” said the performer.

For eight days, doctors tried to save Natalya’s life, but her heart stopped and she never regained consciousness. Then the driver was found guilty, but the man died.

Natalia and Yaroslav Sumishevsky
Google images
Natalia and Yaroslav Sumishevsky
Google images

Let us remind you that the pop singer met his future wife during one of the events. In the restaurant where the still unknown Yaroslav performed, Natalya organized a holiday in honor of Valentine's Day. The girl immediately liked him, and she invited him to work together. As a result, she became his manager, producer and director, helped him get promoted, and then married him.

“I’m not 70 years old yet”: 1.5 years after the death of his wife, Sumishevsky spoke about his intention to get married
Yaroslav and Natalya

Sumishevsky even created his own channel on YouTube and, together with his wife, came up with the show “People’s Makhor,” which also brought him popularity. 

In 2017, the couple had a son: “The happiest day is the birth of Miroshka. We were together. I was present at this. The first one took the child in his arms.” By the way, Miroslav became the second child for the 38-year-old singer - he also has an adult daughter, Ksenia, from a previous marriage.  

Yaroslav Sumishevsky with his son

However, in 2021, grief happened in Sumishevsky’s family, which he took seriously. “After the tragedy, probably two weeks later, I already went on tour. Moreover, they were very dense: concerts every day. That’s what I wanted, so as not to think about what happened. If I were sitting at home, I think I might go crazy. And the work helped. It was difficult because we traveled to all these cities together. Sometimes I came to the hotel. These are the same rooms in which we were together at the hotel... It was very difficult, but I managed,” the artist said in the TV show “Once Upon a Time” on NTV.

Yaroslav Sumishevsky

Despite the recent loss, Sumishevsky is going to start life with a clean slate. He is already thinking about the future, in which he plans to meet a new mother for his children. “I’m not 70 years old yet,” Yaroslav joked. According to him, he does not mind a new woman appearing next to him. However, he has not yet met the one.

Even more news in our Telegram channel .

Photo: social networks