Natalya Podolskaya admitted that she would rather entrust her son to a nanny than to her husband.

Natalya Podolskaya admitted that she would rather entrust her son to a nanny than to her husband

A real idyll reigns in the family of Natalia Podolskaya and Vladimir Presnyakov. The artists enjoy every minute spent next to each other and with their son, 10-month-old Artemy. From the outside, the couple seem like ideal parents, but it turned out that the 48-year-old singer is far from the most exemplary father. His 33-year-old wife spoke about this in a new interview.

At the beginning of June, the son of Natalia Podolskaya and Vladimir Presnyakov will celebrate his first birthday. Almost a year has passed since the baby was born, but during this time the young father has not learned how to properly handle the child: the musician’s wife admits that she cannot entrust little Artemy to his dad.

“The two of them have never been alone before. I feel calmer when there is a nanny next to my son; she is experienced and very kind. And let Vova be on hand,” Podolskaya said in an interview with Telenedelya magazine.

But in fairness, the singer noted that her husband is trying very hard to be a good father and is even weaning himself off old habits for the sake of the heir. The artist told how Vladimir, who usually goes to bed late and gets up late, at her first request changed his routine and began to wake up earlier in order to allow his beloved to sleep longer in the morning after a sleepless night with the child.

The performer also refused to watch TV in front of his son, which was not easy for him, because, according to Natalya, Vladimir has a “TV addiction.” But most importantly, Presnyakov managed to overcome his craving for dangerous entertainment, although he used to love them very much.

“When Temka appeared, I rethought my life. Since I was young, I love risk, I like the rush of adrenaline. I enjoyed riding a motorcycle, jumping with a parachute, and scuba diving. Now I’ll think three hundred times: is it worth it?” — the singer shared with a correspondent of the same publication.

Natalya and Vladimir enjoy raising their son so much that they are already thinking about having a second child. The young mother has long been saying that she is ready to give birth to another baby , and the happy father notes that he dreams of a daughter.

By the way,  there were recently rumors that the couple were again expecting a new addition  to the family, but representatives of the couple denied this information. However, who knows, maybe the stars will really become parents again soon, but don’t want to talk about it yet?