From love to hate: Anna Koshmal became famous thanks to “Matchmakers”, and now she has turned her back on her colleagues.

From love to hate: Anna Koshmal became famous thanks to “Matchmakers”, and now she has turned her back on her colleagues

The actress, who became famous after starring in the beloved series, broke off relations with her colleagues on the set, whom she considered family for years.

Ukrainian actress Anna Koshmal, who played Zhenya Kovaleva in the television series “Matchmakers,” always spoke very touchingly about her colleagues. She admitted that her on-screen grandparents became like family to her.

Still from the TV series “Matchmakers”
Still from the TV series “Matchmakers”

She spoke with particular warmth about Fyodor Dobronravov.

“I never had a caring grandfather, so the Universe gave me Grandfather Fedya! Love very much! I will miss you a lot!” — Nightmare wrote on her blog.

Fedor Dobronravov
Fedor Dobronravov

Tatyana Kravchenko, who played Valyukha, was also dedicated to posts with cute photographs and the caption: “I can’t love.”

But not so long ago everything changed, and the photos were erased - love, apparently, too.

Fedor Dobronravov and Tatyana Kravchenko
Fedor Dobronravov and Tatyana Kravchenko

After the conflict between Russia and Ukraine began, misunderstandings arose among the star cast of “Matchmakers.” As they say, we disagreed.

Now 27-year-old Anna regularly posts negative posts on social networks about Russia and her former “grandparents.”

Anna Koshmal
Anna Koshmal

She also criticized the position of her colleagues who supported Russia and wrote: “I want them to see and remember what sincere feelings I had for them and what a big slap they gave us all.”

Koshmal also added that she no longer wants to communicate with the entire “Matchmakers” team.

Anna Koshmal
Anna Koshmal

Ukrainian blogger Sergei Naumenko suggested that such a sudden change in the actress’s behavior was caused by the desire to get her share of “cheap PR.”

By the way, Evgeny Kaporin, who played the role of Lekha, and Marina Serdeshnyuk, who played Katya Berkovich, also supported Koshmal.

Anna Koshmal
Anna Koshmal

Of course, it’s amazing how a person’s opinion can change in such a short period of time. But recently Anna thanked “Matchmakers” for appearing in her life and changing her for the better, giving her popularity.

“I am incredibly grateful to fate for this sharp turn that led me to the profession, and for the amount of love and faith that I gained thanks to this project! Zhenya Kovaleva will always live in me as a symbol that dreams come true. I love you, I hug you, always your Zhenya!” — the actress wrote.

Anna Koshmal
Anna Koshmal

Even more news in our  Telegram channel.

Photo: Stills from video, Social networks