How a pregnant schoolgirl came up with a “10-year-old father” to go to Malakhov and promote Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia).

How a pregnant schoolgirl came up with a “10-year-old father” to go to Malakhov and promote Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia)

A 13-year-old girl became pregnant by a high school student, and then decided to get closer to an even younger student, who promised to help raise the child.

Some time ago, the media widely discussed the life story of 13-year-old schoolgirl Dasha, who became pregnant by her 10-year-old friend Vanya. That's what she said herself. Some believed her, others denied the possibility, and others simply could not believe what happened.

The doctors also insisted: at such a young age, Vanya simply cannot be the biological father. There were a variety of assumptions: the most discussed was that the girl was raped and blackmailed.

The situation became clearer some time later, when Dasha became an Internet star and earned good money for several interviews. Her daughter’s biological father turned up - high school student Stepan, who, as many suspected, raped her. A criminal case was opened against the teenager and he was placed under house arrest.

“That man seems to be 16 years old. Very fat for his age. And very tall. The worst thing is that he lives in my city, and our city is small. And I’m very scared to meet him somewhere on the street. All this happened in November, and actually in the entrance, it was already quite dark then, so no one could help,” Dasha admitted .

Dasha Sudnishnikova
Dasha Sudnishnikova

Dasha liked the popularity. She happily told the details of her pregnancy and affair with her 10-year-old groom. Even before giving birth, the girl began to earn an average of 80 to 350 thousand rubles monthly. This money was enough to help a mother with cancer and for personal expenses. The public's opinion changed dramatically: the girl began to be condemned for taking advantage of her popularity and not thinking about the future of her child.

Dasha raised her profile on Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia), agreed to any advertising offers and gave out interviews left and right. But Vanya threw himself into his studies and gradually began to forget about his relationship with Dasha.

“I tried not to think about that terrible incident that turned my whole life upside down. But over time, I got used to it and accepted the fact that Vanya would be a father, although not a biological one. And I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to get pregnant again. I understand that I am only 14 years old and it is difficult to talk about motherhood at this age; many are sure that I will completely neglect the child. But you don’t even know me, what I’m like in life... I’m not one of those teenagers who smoke, drink or use anything,” said the young mother.

• Little mothers: what girls who gave birth at 13, 14 and 15 say
How a pregnant schoolgirl came up with a “10-year-old father” to go to Malakhov and promote Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia)
Vanya and Dasha

Just two years later, what many feared happened: the girl discovered the world of parties, boys and illegal drugs. Subscribers believe that Dasha has something like star fever: all kinds of talk shock have made her famous among an adult audience, and Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia) is followed by young people.

The teenager had already developed a certain strategy for attracting subscribers (and money): she realized that she needed to talk more about her difficult fate and early pregnancy. Last year, Dasha announced that she was pregnant again and invited followers to vote - to keep the child or have an abortion...

Dasha with her daughter

Dasha's story has already been repeatedly covered by the foreign press. Everywhere they write that the girl benefited from everything that happened, earned money, gained independence and has practically saved up to buy her own apartment, where she will move after she comes of age.

Even more news in our Telegram channel .

Photo: @nydadasha_off/Instagram (extremist organization banned in Russia), Images from the program