41-year-old Tyra Banks admitted that she was trying to get pregnant, but was unsuccessful.

41-year-old Tyra Banks admitted that she was trying to get pregnant, but was unsuccessful

TV presenter and businesswoman Tyra Banks gave a frank interview to the American magazine People and admitted that she dreams of becoming a mother, but she is not yet able to get pregnant. Tyra has already undergone several IVF procedures - however, to no avail.

In the past, Tyra Banks smiled mysteriously in response to reporters' questions about whether she was going to become a mother. Recently, the TV presenter and ex-supermodel admitted that she “lost time” and really regrets it.

According to Tyra, in the Hollywood race for success, she launched project after project , thinking that she would get pregnant in no time. However, when the beauty finally found the time and the right man, difficulties arose.

“It turned out that it’s not as easy as I thought to conceive a child, especially closer to my 40th birthday ,” Banks said in an interview with American People magazine. — I have already tried IVF, but so far without success. I'm thinking about using the services of a surrogate mother, but I'm actually so upset. I want to carry a baby, and more than one, myself.”

The permanent host of America's Next Top Model, Tyra Banks, has been dating businessman Erik Asla for two years, but there is no talk of marriage yet. However, according to Tyra, Eric supports her in her desire to have a child, and she sees him as a caring and gentle father.

Before meeting Asla, Banks had affairs with fashion model Rob Evans, basketball player Chris Webber, actor Will Smith and singer Seal. However, Tyra has never been married or engaged - perhaps with Erik Asla, the celebrity will finally start a family and be able to become a mother.

Let's hope everything works out for Tyra Banks!