The 24-year-old wife of 85-year-old Ivan Krasko commented on rumors about her pregnancy.

The 24-year-old wife of 85-year-old Ivan Krasko commented on rumors about her pregnancy

On October 14, a photo appeared on Natalia Krasko’s Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia), which prompted ambiguous thoughts from the girl’s followers. The fact is that in the new photo the belly of the 24-year-old wife of 85-year-old Ivan Krasko seems rounded. Followers suspected that the young actress was expecting a baby. Is it really? ProPedia contacted Natalya to find out the truth.

Internet users are actively discussing the news about the possible pregnancy of the 24-year-old wife of Ivan Krasko . The girl published on her Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia) a photo in which her belly looks rounded. Russian media immediately began to write that the wife of the 85-year-old actor was expecting their first child. We contacted Natalya and asked the young actress whether she was really in an interesting position.

“No, I'm not pregnant. Well, I chose the wrong angle for a selfie, so what?” - Natalya was surprised. The girl noted that she still cannot get used to such close attention to her person from the press. 

To finally dot all the i’s, Krasko denied the information about pregnancy on her Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia). “I answer many people who are interested: I’m not pregnant and I’m not full of belly. This dress has a cut with certain undercuts... So this is such an angle and a dress (the author’s spelling and punctuation have been preserved - approx. ProPedia),” the artist wrote.

Let us recall that Natalya Shevel married her former university teacher Ivan Krasko in early September . The lovers got married in St. Petersburg, and then held a banquet for friends. The couple have repeatedly noted that they are not thinking about children yet: first they need to get their own housing: after all, the couple now lives in the same apartment with the relatives of the 85-year-old actor - his 18-year-old grandson Kirill and his mother Margarita, the widow of the artist’s late son, Andrei .