“I cut it here, pinned it there”: Lolita Milyavskaya adequately responded to accusations of using Photoshop.

“I cut it here, pinned it there”: Lolita Milyavskaya adequately responded to accusations of using Photoshop

53-year-old Lolita Milyavskaya is often accused of excessively retouching her photos on the Internet. Apparently, the singer is pretty tired of such statements - the other day she recorded a video in which she rebuffed the haters.

On July 19, Lolita shared a video with fans on Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia), in which she decided to refute rumors that she was retouching her photographs. The singer said that instead of using Photoshop, she turned to a plastic surgeon.

“My little mirror, tell me, who is the scariest in the world, who is the fattest in the world? Today I read a very funny article about Lolita and Photoshop. In fact, I came to a wonderful plastic surgeon, trimmed it a little, pinned it a little, well, it’s not removed with Photoshop (hereinafter, the authors’ spelling and punctuation are preserved - approx. ProPedia),” said Milyavskaya.

“Lolita, you are simply a miracle! You are so real”, “Lola, you are always beautiful”, “Lolita, you take a great blow”, “You are as beautiful as you were and remain”, “I admire you!”, “You are simply perfect,” the fans supported Lolita.