85-year-old Ivan Krasko and his 25-year-old wife seem like an ideal couple.

85-year-old Ivan Krasko and his 25-year-old wife seem like an ideal couple

Natalya and Ivan Krasko went for a walk through winter St. Petersburg and invited a professional photographer with them. Fans really liked the romantic photo of the 85-year-old actor and his 25-year-old wife. Followers decided that the lovers were really made for each other.

Ivan and Natalya Krasko are absolutely happy in their marriage and do not pay attention to ill-wishers. The young wife of a famous actor regularly publishes touching joint photos with her beloved on Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia), accompanying them with romantic poems of her own authorship. Natalya usually posts selfies at home with her husband , but this time the girl decided to please her blog subscribers with professional photography.

The couple went on a photo walk around St. Petersburg. The shots taken during the family promenade came out so beautiful that Natalia’s Instagram followers decided: these photos belong in the glossy! In the photographs, Ivan Ivanovich hugs his young wife tightly and cannot contain his happy smile, and his missus carefully poses, wrapped in a short gray fur coat (isn’t it a gift from her husband?).

“All the photos are like pictures! 2 happy people, what could be more beautiful? You and your husband are very nice. Let everything be fine with you!”, “You are the most ideal couple in the world!”, “Very tender photos. May God grant you mutual understanding and harmony. Feel each other! It's the most important!" — fans began to comment enthusiastically.

But, of course, there were those who were once again outraged by the age difference between the spouses and accused them of insincerity. Natalya quickly deleted the negative messages and stated that she was used to criticism. “It didn’t even hurt me, it just hurts me that 95% of the population is like this, with a one-sided idea of ​​this world. I have enough ill-wishers, but God bless them (the author’s spelling and punctuation have been preserved, - note ProPedia),” the young actress wrote and thanked her followers for their support.