Elena Temnikova revealed the secret of her “made” lips.

Elena Temnikova revealed the secret of her “made” lips

32-year-old Elena Temnikova actively runs her Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia) and happily tells subscribers about her life, for example, about the joys of motherhood. However, the other day the singer, who prefers not to react to negative reviews about herself in the comments, responded to ill-wishers who believe that she has enlarged her lips. 

Elena Temnikova is not afraid to experiment with her image , which she has proven to her fans more than once. However, the singer is clearly not one of those who is ready to resort to surgery to change her appearance. The other day, the artist said that she owes her “made” lips to the deft use of cosmetics.

“They regularly write to me about “I got my lips done.” No, babes, I've never done anything to my lips. I know how to increase them with makeup,” Temnikova captioned one of her latest photos on Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia).

Followers assured Elena that she already looked beautiful and advised her not to pay attention to people’s opinions.