“Where am I and where is this collective farm”: Sarkisov’s ex-wife criticized his new passion for his passion for plastic surgery.

“Where am I and where is this collective farm”: Sarkisov’s ex-wife criticized his new passion for his passion for plastic surgery

Yulia Lyubichanskaya, the former common-law wife of the owner of the RESO-Garantia insurance company Nikolai Sarkisov, is not the first time in conflict with the oligarch’s new lover Ilona Kotelyukh. This time the model's appearance became the reason for discussion.

On November 14, Yulia Lyubichanskaya posted on her Instagram page (an extremist organization banned in Russia) a screenshot of one of the articles published on the Internet. In it she poses with her ex-husband, but the caption says that the picture shows his current lover Ilona Kotelukh.

“Before pregnancy, Kotelukh often amazed users on the Internet with her extravagant and capricious behavior. The model dressed openly and sometimes looked quite provocative. After giving birth, the beauty calmed down, but from the photo in her underwear it is clear that plastic surgery for Ilona was not included in the list of forbidden things,” the caption read (hereinafter the author’s spelling and punctuation are preserved, note ProPedia).

Lyubichanskaya was indignant at how journalists could confuse her and Ilona. The naked eye can see that the girls are very similar, but Julia, apparently, does not think so.

“Well, where am I and where is this collective farm. Well, why do I need this,” the ex-wife of oligarch Sarkisov signed the photo. 

Lyubichanskaya is sure that Kutelyuk copies her even in small things. Fans of the oligarch's ex-wife believe that his young lover even had plastic surgery, inspired by the image of Yulia.