Ex-soloist of “VIA Gra” Tatyana Naynik is pregnant with the son of Margarita Terekhova.

Ex-soloist of “VIA Gra” Tatyana Naynik is pregnant with the son of Margarita Terekhova

Recently it became known that 37-year-old singer and producer Tatyana Naynik is expecting her first child. She will give the baby to her lover, 33-year-old Alexander Terekhov. However, Tatiana's pregnancy is complicated by a serious illness - a severe anxiety-depressive disorder that causes convulsions and panic attacks.

The other day, singer Tatyana Naynik celebrated her 37th birthday. In addition to her family and friends, Russian secular journalist Levan Todua also congratulated her friend. He wished all the best not only to the birthday girl, but also to her unborn child, thus declassifying the pregnancy of the ex-soloist of the VIA Gra group.

“Dear, beloved, and simply a wonderful person, Tatyana Naynik! On your birthday, I want to wish you good health! Strength, patience, and you will soon become a mother! And I wish your future baby to be born strong and healthy. We are your friends, we love you very much. I love you very, very much,” Todua wrote on Instagram (the author’s spelling and punctuation have been preserved, - note ProPedia).

The child’s father is the son of the famous actress Margarita Terekhova, 33-year-old Alexander. It is he who has been supporting Tatyana in her fight against a serious illness for several years . Naynik suffers from severe anxiety-depressive disorder, which causes convulsions, panic attacks, vascular spasms and headaches. An attack can begin as a result of any stress and does not “go away” on its own, without the help of doctors.

The complexity of the situation lies in the fact that Tatyana’s illness is very difficult to treat, and the singer cannot take medications during pregnancy. “I learned late about my “interesting” situation and could not understand why I was having a relapse. Now we have already passed halfway... We need to hold on for as long, and then we will think. Although doctors predict deterioration,” Tatyana Naynik said in an interview with StarHit magazine .