“My wife was never married, and I was never married”: Mikhail Boyarsky spoke about his long-term marriage.

“My wife was never married, and I was never married”: Mikhail Boyarsky spoke about his long-term marriage

The other day, Channel One aired another episode of the show “Honest Word”, the hero of which was People’s Artist Mikhail Boyarsky. The actor spoke frankly about his family life and quarrels with his wife Larisa Luppian.

67-year-old Mikhail Boyarsky gave an interview to Yuri Nikolaev as part of his “Honest Word” project. During the conversation, the presenter touched upon the topic of relationships in the family of Mikhail Sergeevich, who, as you know, has been living with actress Larisa Luppian for many years. The People's Artist suddenly announced that he had never been married to his beloved. But Boyarsky immediately explained his words.

“My wife was never married to Boyarsky, and I was never married to Luppian. She is married to Mishka, and I am married to Larisa. We have a completely different relationship than many people think. We only communicate with her on a personal level,” said Mikhail Sergeevich.

Boyarsky added that he most often quarrels with his wife during rehearsals of joint performances, since they may disagree. Luppian echoed her husband in a recent interview, admitting that living together with such an explosive and emotional person as Boyarsky was not easy for her . Once Larisa and Mikhail were even on the verge of divorce, but managed to overcome the crisis in their relationship.