Daughter Zavorotnyuk, who moved to Dubai, buys another apartment in Moscow and returns to her seriously ill mother.

Daughter Zavorotnyuk, who moved to Dubai, buys another apartment in Moscow and returns to her seriously ill mother

There is no new information about Anastasia’s condition from official sources. Her family is also in no hurry to share the news.

Since 2019, Anastasia Zavorotnyuk has been struggling with a terrible diagnosis - glioblastoma, a brain tumor.

This disease cannot be cured, and usually such patients rarely live longer than two years, but the actress does not give up and continues to fight no matter what. Throughout this entire period, for more than three years, close people have been with her - her husband, mother, children. 

Daughter Zavorotnyuk, who moved to Dubai, buys another apartment in Moscow and returns to her seriously ill mother
Anna Zavorotnyuk

The star's eldest daughter Anna moved with her lover to Dubai last year. The girl was away from her seriously ill mother for almost six months; she flew to visit her for the last time in March 2023. Fans believed that this was a hint of positive dynamics. After all, Anna would never have abandoned her parent in critical condition.  

Anna Zavorotnyuk with her mother

Now the artist is at home - her mansion is located in a gated community in Krekshino. For about six months, doctors kept Anastasia alive thanks to the latest treatment method in a private oncology clinic. Special equipment made it possible to slow down the spread of cancer cells, but it was very expensive: the patient’s account always had to have a deposit of 500 thousand rubles.

The latest news hints that the artist’s health is again not so stable, because her daughter intends to return to Moscow and buy housing in order to always be close to her mother. 

“I have been living in Dubai almost constantly lately, but at the same time I have not lost touch with Moscow. Moscow remains my beloved home city. And I’m thinking about buying real estate there,” Anna shared with her subscribers. 

Apparently, we are talking about buying a new apartment - we already talked about her first living space, which she furnished in 2020 .

Anna Zavorotnyuk

Many Internet users linked the girl’s upcoming return to Russia with the deteriorating health of the star of the series “My Fair Nanny.” Several years ago, Anna, having learned about her mother’s serious illness, dropped out of her studies in the USA, where she studied management, and returned home. And it seems that now she is again ready to give up a beautiful life for the sake of time with the dearest person in her life. 

Anna Zavorotnyuk and Peter Chernyshev

And while Anna is dealing with real estate issues, her husband Pyotr Chernyshev and mother Valentina Anatolyevna are always next to the “Beautiful Nanny”. The skater covered all expenses for treatment.

Previously, Chernyshev received approximately 300 thousand rubles for one appearance. Now his fees reach 500 thousand rubles. Everything is becoming more expensive. The main earnings come during the New Year holidays. There may be two or three shows a day. Accordingly, 1.5 million a day,” a source familiar with the situation told ProPedia.

Even more news in our Telegram channel .

Photo: social networks, Legion-Media, Persona Stars