Seriously ill Bruce Willis is happy next to his wife - a new photo of the star gives hope to Die Hard fans.

Seriously ill Bruce Willis is happy next to his wife - a new photo of the star gives hope to Die Hard fans

The actor's family tries to maintain a positive attitude, surrounding him with love and care. Despite problems with hearing and speech, Bruce retained the ability to enjoy life.

In 2022, Hollywood's Die Hard Bruce Willis was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia. Having learned about the illness, the actor’s large family rallied around him - the star is almost never alone.

Willis's wife Emma Heming takes care of him and protects him from external stimuli. Recently, on her blog, she addressed fans who might unexpectedly meet Bruce on the street while walking, asking them not to disturb him. Emma recalled that the actor has hearing impairment, but this does not mean that you need to scream too much next to him.

Willis's ex-wife Demi Moore often visits his house. She comes to visit him and help Heming. Surprisingly, the women are very friendly and do not feel uncomfortable spending time together.

Emma Heming and Bruce Willis
Emma Heming and Bruce Willis

On June 18, Emma celebrated her 45th birthday. On this day, she published a cute photo with her husband: they sat leaning on each other. The frame shows that Bruce feels at peace next to the woman he loves.

“It's my birthday and I had an amazing week celebrating with my lovely family and friends. I’m making some big wishes!” — Heming wrote under the photo.

Bruce Willis with his daughter
Bruce Willis with his daughter

Note that Father's Day was also celebrated on the 18th. Emma shared with subscribers a frame in which Bruce kisses his daughter Mabel on the forehead:

“On this day I can reflect on my deep gratitude and respect for Bruce as I once again observe what a wonderful father he is to our little ones. Unconditional love, kindness, strength, compassion, patience, generosity, resilience. Happy Father's Day to the best dad I know - he will forever be a gift that continues to give love to our family."

In the comments, fans wished Willis health so that he could please his loved ones for as long as possible.

Bruce Willis with his daughters
Bruce Willis with his daughters

Demi Moore also congratulated Bruce on her blog, posting an archive photo:

“Forever grateful to you for giving me these three beautiful girls.”

Followers once again admired the warm relationship between the ex-spouses, noting that this can be seen extremely rarely:

“I wish all ex-partners were like you,” “The love and respect you show for him is very valuable. You were and continue to be a wonderful family," "You guys really show how important family is and you are not Hollywood, let people follow your example!”

Bruce Willis with family
Bruce Willis with family

Bruce now lives in Los Angeles with his wife and two daughters: Maybelle and Evelyn. In early June, it became known that in addition to hearing, the actor’s language skills were impaired, and his memory was gradually beginning to disappear.

“But he can move - and this cannot but give hope to each of us,” said middle daughter Tallulah Willis .

The star's entire family tries to maintain a positive attitude, but from time to time the cruel reality takes over their emotions. Let us remember that frontotemporal dementia cannot yet be cured. There are only ways to slow down the progression of the disease.

Even more interesting materials in our  Telegram channel .

Photo: Social networks, Legion-Media