How Svetlana Kryuchkova, who is fighting cancer, lives: “I would like to know how much time I have left”.

How Svetlana Kryuchkova, who is fighting cancer, lives: “I would like to know how much time I have left”

Eight years ago, the actress went into remission, but she continues to live every day like it’s her last: she gives all she can at work, sees her family and allows herself the best.

In 2015, the famous actress Svetlana Kryuchkova, who played in more than 150 films and performances, was diagnosed with cancer. By chance. The star's cat constantly lay on her in the same place, and a few months later the artist began to experience pain there. She went to the doctors for a long time, and only after a while they found the cause - a fourth stage tumor measuring 15 centimeters.

How Svetlana Kryuchkova, who is fighting cancer, lives: “I would like to know how much time I have left”
Svetlana Kryuchkova's cat

The diagnosis sounded disappointing - lung cancer, and it required urgent surgery. The star was shocked by the news and began to prepare for the worst. Svetlana Nikolaevna bought a funeral dress, wrote farewell letters to all her family and friends, and made a will. However, her colleagues did not allow her to go to the next world without a fight. They convinced her to undergo treatment in Germany and collected the entire amount needed. 

Svetlana Kryuchkova

Abroad, the actress had her tumor removed, chemotherapy was prescribed, and the disease subsided. Kryuchkova still considers her remission a real miracle. 

However, the insidious disease did not completely recede, and for 8 years now the artist has been struggling with periodic relapses with the help of chemotherapy and hormonal drugs. Due to her weakened body, Svetlana Kryuchkova began to appear in public much less often. The actress does not hide the fact that her health leaves much to be desired. The coronavirus also hit her seriously - complications began: her face became paralyzed, depression, insomnia, and speech disorders began. New treatment and a special sanatorium helped me recover.

Svetlana Kryuchkova in the film “Marriage”

On June 22, Svetlana Kryuchkova will turn 73 years old. She doesn't know how much longer she will live. 

“I would like to know how much time is left, but it’s not much. I can't do anything. I can only swim and move my legs, go for walks,” the artist said in Channel Five’s “Gossip Chronicle” program. 

Svetlana Kryuchkova

However, such restrictions do not stop doctors Kryuchkova. She intends to live every day as if it were her last, allowing herself to eat what she wants and work with the same zeal: 

“Borscht, for example, potatoes with a cutlet. Why still limit it now? I got up from the other world, you know? When you get up from the other world, you think: “I don’t care!” This is who you are. You are alive and thank God! ''»

Svetlana Kryuchkova

Svetlana Nikolaevna still plays in the theater, practices poetry and writes books. Of course, some projects had to be abandoned due to age and lack of time, but she cannot complain about unemployment.

“I’ve been working on stage for 50 years, that is, they’ve been burning my corneas for 50 years. I began to see poorly, it’s uncomfortable for me to read. I only ask on stage: “Don’t blind me so much that I don’t even understand where to look.” Where is my partner's face? ''" Kryuchkova complained.

Svetlana Kryuchkova

In addition to meetings with colleagues and spectators, the artist devotes a lot of time to her family and watches her grandchildren grow up. The eldest - 12-year-old Anton and 7-year-old Polina - live with their parents abroad. The artist’s son Dmitry works as a sound engineer in France, so she sees them only via video call. 

But Kryuchkova communicates with her youngest son Alexander and granddaughter Nadezhda almost every day, because the family lives not far from her in St. Petersburg.

Svetlana Kryuchkova with her sons and daughter-in-law

Even more news in our Telegram channel .

Photo: social networks, Legion-Media, Persona Stars