Water with spirulina, a hard washcloth and dancing at the ballet barre: secrets of beauty and health from Yulia Parshuta.

Water with spirulina, a hard washcloth and dancing at the ballet barre: secrets of beauty and health from Yulia Parshuta

In an interview with our portal, Yulia Parshuta talked about beauty hacks, food restrictions and exercise. The singer also listed what products she uses every day to maintain beauty and health.

We have known and loved Yulia Parshuta since the Star Factory in 2007. Over the years, the singer has practically not changed - she is still the same bright, cheerful girl-lighter. However, one cannot fail to note how our heroine has grown professionally. Today Yulia is a real artist with her own recognizable style.

Parshuta is loved not only for her strong vocals and soulful songs, but also for her useful beauty tips.

On her social networks, the artist often shares life hacks, talks about interesting finds and new products in the field of beauty. We decided to find out all the beauty secrets from Yulia in order to collect them in one useful and very interesting material.

About your favorite products

When it comes to facial care, I'm moving towards maximum hydration. My morning starts with Holy Land Always Active cleansing gel, after which I apply Korean brand Farm Stay toner or Caudalie serum. Complete your morning ritual with Kiehl's Moisturizing Cream for Face and Eyes. I also always keep Beauty Elixir spray from Caudalie in the glove compartment of my car; it is my salvation in the daily hustle and bustle.

Yulia Parshuta
Yulia Parshuta

In winter, when the skin especially needs hydration, MAC brand Mineralize Charged Water spray and various serums come to the rescue.

In the evening, before going to bed, I repeat all the morning procedures, only changing the cleanser to a stronger one - Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser. At night I put a mask on my lips, also from Kiehl’s .

My everyday makeup is...

...emphasis on naturalness. I don’t like bright makeup and lately I’ve just been highlighting my facial features using nude shades.

My standard makeup doesn't take much time. First, I moisturize my skin, then apply Millennial Skin foundation from Dolce&Gabbana, if necessary, use concealer from Vivienne Sabo. I highlight my eyebrows with a dark pencil from Pupa or MAC, first moisturize my lips with a balm, then I color them with a pencil from MAC. The shade Enoki is my favorite. Sometimes I can apply mascara - at the moment I use Maybelline NY or Lancome. I also have a highlighter from Benefit in my makeup bag  in case I want to give my skin more glow.

Yulia Parshuta
Yulia Parshuta

Beauty hacks

Every morning I start with a glass of water with spirulina (algae, which contains a record number of various beneficial components and B vitamins - approx. ProPedia) , less often with a teaspoon of vinegar. This “cocktail” not only speeds up the blood, but also relieves swelling from the face.

“Coffee, strength training or cardio training helps to perk up. Doing yoga or stretching is also a good way to start the day.”

Of course, today all women know firsthand what bruises under the eyes are. Alginate masks help me get rid of them, and at the same time give freshness to my face. They not only tighten and smooth the skin well, but also remove puffiness. I also use patches: I don’t think they really help against bruises, but they moisturize the skin of the eyelids quite well.

“The three pillars of body care for me are sports, hard washcloths in the shower and nutrition.”

Healthy eating, regular exercise and the warming effect of the washcloth keep my body and skin toned. I can’t imagine my life without these three components for a long time.
From time to time I go for a massage, but not for cosmetic purposes, but to relieve muscle hypertonicity. It is extremely rare that I can undergo a lymphatic drainage massage procedure.

I know that you need to visit cosmetologists regularly, but I admit, I still don’t follow this rule 100%. Among my favorite procedures, I would like to mention vacuum hydropeeling (cleansing and moisturizing the skin, - ProPedia note) , Pro2son needle-free mesotherapy or Intraceuticals (non-injection administration of therapeutic cocktails, - ProPedia note) . After these procedures, the face becomes radiant and refreshed.

We are what we eat

I’m not obsessed with food - I can eat, or I can forget. My diet is quite varied, but what I like most about food is not being dependent on it.

In some situations, of course, I can call myself a gourmet: I enjoy spending long evenings with friends over dinner. However, in this case, the action takes place for the sake of communication, and not for eating.

“I’m used to eating healthy, and healthy food always tastes good to me.”

However, I won’t lie, sometimes I want to eat food that isn’t the healthiest, and I can afford it. I’m not a gastronomic hypocrite, the main thing is moderation.

Yulia Parshuta
Yulia Parshuta

About sport

I'm happy with the way I look, but I understand that I have something to strive for.

“At the moment I exercise two to three times a week - sometimes more, sometimes less. I combine cardio, functional exercises and yoga.”

I really love dances based on ballet - Body Ballet or the new direction of Barre (training at a ballet barre - approx. ProPedia) .

I know that there are many people who are far from sports, but want to love it. My advice: first of all, you need motivation and discipline. Only by clearly understanding why you need it can you firmly move towards your goal. Choose a direction that interests you: today there are a lot of different types of dances, aerobics, yoga, and game training. Read more, watch, be inspired by the successes of other people and go towards your dream!

Photo: @juliakovaleva.photo/ @ksumamaeva/ @sashaguseynova/ @vmudrov/ @vasilevskaya.ph