Tyra Banks told how she hid cellulite while working at Victoria's Secret shows.

Tyra Banks told how she hid cellulite while working at Victoria's Secret shows

For many years, Tyra Banks was the permanent “angel” of Victoria's Secret. The honorary status served as proof of the supermodel's special attractiveness. However, Tyra recently admitted that already in those years she suffered from problems with her figure. 

45-year-old Tyra Banks is considered one of the most famous models. Her participation in Victoria's Secret shows brought her worldwide recognition - as everyone knows, only the best of the best become “angels”. 

Tyra walked the Victoria's Secret runway for eight years.

Participation in the show automatically confirms the beauty and attractiveness of the model. The brand management carefully monitors the figures of its “angels”. Before the shows, the girls go on diets and actively play sports. 

Tyra Banks
Google images

However, as it turned out, during the years of working with Victoria's Secret, Banks's body could not be called perfect. In an interview with  V Magazine , the celebrity admitted that she already suffered from cellulite. 

“For many years that I walked the catwalk, I got dresses with a long train. Other models were jealous that I had such interesting images. In fact, with the help of the train, the designers disguised the cellulite on my buttocks,” Tyra said. 

Despite the fact that in those years the star was slim, she could not improve the quality of her skin. 

In a conversation, the supermodel’s interlocutor, Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray, shared with Tyra a beauty hack that she learned about while participating in beauty pageants. To make their body skin smoother and more perfect, girls spray it with hairspray. For some time, the product tightens the skin and hides imperfections. Banks was upset that she didn’t find out about such a simple method earlier - probably, using it, she would have been able to afford to go on the catwalk in more revealing outfits.