“Bachelor” Yegor Creed announced the name of the girl who captivated him.

“Bachelor” Yegor Creed announced the name of the girl who captivated him

On June 3, the final episode of the sixth season of the show “The Bachelor” aired on TNT. 25 beauties tried to fight for the heart of the 23-year-old musician, but only two reached the finals - 24-year-old Daria Klyukina and 23-year-old Victoria Korotkova. Which of them did the singer prefer?

The sixth season of the show “The Bachelor” has come to an end, and Yegor Creed finally made a decisive choice. When the project just started, the artist told us that he had changed a lot thanks to his participation in it. “I’ll honestly say: this is the best thing that has happened to me in the last three years. This is a kind of life inside my life, a wild world of contrasts,” Creed shared with ProPedia . Egor immediately warned that he would be himself and was not going to pretend to be an ideal guy. The singer kept his word.

On June 3, the finale of the program was broadcast. Daria Klyukina and Victoria Korotkova organized individual dates for the singer in Dubai.

The first was Vika. She invited Yegor to take a buggy ride through the desert. The artist liked the extreme rendezvous. “I caught myself in a state of absolute happiness,” the musician admitted. In addition, Vika put on a very seductive outfit, which made an even greater impression on Yegor. Korotkova made it clear that she was determined and was not ready to give in to Klyukina. In the evening, Egor and Vika had dinner in their hotel room. The date ended with kisses.

Next was Dasha. She invited the singer to fly on a seaplane. The model and artist admired the beauty of the city from a bird's eye view. “When I'm with you, I fly. It seems to me that the seaplane is a metaphor for our relationship,” Klyukina told Creed. According to the girl, she was incredibly happy to be alone with the musician. “We are flying, he looks into my eyes, holds my hand. So cool,” Dasha shared. Creed liked the date, but he couldn’t shake the feeling that Klyukina was not completely sincere with him .  

Then they went to dinner. Creed admitted that he was very confused and it was difficult for him to make a choice. To make up his mind, he began asking Klyukina leading questions. The girl could not stand the pressure and burst into tears. Then the singer began to calm her down with hugs and kisses. 

At the end of the program, both finalists put on wedding dresses and went to meet the bachelor.

First, Yegor explained things to Vika. Saying goodbye, Creed and Korotkova could not hold back their tears. Then it became clear that the singer still preferred Daria to Klyukina. “It’s hard that I managed to fall in love with a person on the project. And it’s difficult to part with loved ones. I really liked him. I felt absolute happiness being next to him. I’m glad that he appeared in my life,” said Victoria Korotkova.  

During a meeting with Klyukina, Creed admitted that he had repeatedly changed his opinion about her. “You got me excited. From that callous Yegor who came here, a man who knows how to feel turned out,” the singer said. In the finale, the musician presented a ring with diamonds to Daria Klyukina.