Stepanov, who has been discharged from a psychiatric hospital, intends to return to filming despite his injuries:.

Stepanov, who has been discharged from a psychiatric hospital, intends to return to filming despite his injuries:

Not long ago, 31-year-old Vasily Stepanov fell from the window of his own house, receiving serious fractures. Experts sent the “Inhabited Island” star to a psychiatric clinic. The other day, the actor left the hospital and said that he did not intend to waste time on recovery. Instead, he plans to pursue his career.

The tragedy that happened about a month ago with Vasily Stepanov still worries his fans. The other day, Internet users found out that the actor was being discharged from a psychiatric clinic , where he was sent after he fell out of the window of his own apartment . Despite the fact that not all fractures received after the tragedy healed.

Judging by the video that recently appeared on the Internet, the actor is optimistic about the future: “I want to work in my profession and continue to do this. We already have proposals and we are considering them.”

Vasily himself, according to him, will recover at home for a little more than a week, and then start working again: “Injuries, of course, worry me, but it’s better to work now than to rest with injuries.” Let us recall that Stepanov actually received many offers of cooperation after his fall.