Producer Barskikh commented on rumors that ex-soloist of “VIA Gra” Misha Romanova is pregnant with Max’s child.

Producer Barskikh commented on rumors that ex-soloist of “VIA Gra” Misha Romanova is pregnant with Max’s child

Over the past few days, the pregnancy of ex-soloist of “VIA Gra” Misha Romanova has been actively discussed on the Internet. Fans of the artist are scratching their heads about who the father of the unborn child is, and, of course, they are thinking about Max Barskikh.

Not long ago, the lead singer of the group “VIA Gra” Misha Romanova left the group. “The most important calling of a woman is love. And sometimes she needs a firm decision. For some time, the artist in me gave in to a woman... Therefore, I am leaving the group, but leaving a piece of my soul in it,” Misha said on her Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia).

Fans immediately decided that the singer was pregnant. The guesses were confirmed by the official statement of the Meladze production center, which read: “The girl left the team due to going on maternity leave.” By the way, at the same time, a new member of the girl band was introduced to the fans of the group .

Internet users had a logical question: “Who is the father of Misha’s unborn child?”

It's no secret that some time ago Romanova met with Max Barskikh. Not long ago, rumors appeared that the artists had resumed their relationship. 

In search of the truth, journalists turned to Barskikh’s producer Alan Badoev with a request to comment on the public’s guesses. “No, it’s impossible, it’s probably some kind of joke. But now the interview will end, and I’ll go call Max. I haven’t seen Misha for a long time, since VIA Gra has a very busy tour schedule, but she communicates with Max very often. We talked..." Badoev noted in one of the interviews.

Max's schedule is also very busy. In April, the singer went on a tour of the USA and Canada, and on May 25 he will give a big solo concert in Moscow. 

Alan's comment only made fans more confused. Let's hope that Misha or Max will clarify the situation soon.