For the sake of likes: the model removed her nipples in order to “legally” publish naked photos on Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia).

For the sake of likes: the model removed her nipples in order to “legally” publish naked photos on Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia)

Bloggers go to great lengths to get as many likes as possible! Recently, American trash model Kimberly McLoughlin announced that for the sake of candid photos she removed... part of her breast.

Every day the rules on social networks are becoming more and more stringent. Moderators look for violations even on the pages of famous models and bloggers - and mercilessly delete suspicious publications. 

Most often, explicit photographs end up in disgrace, which greatly displeases those girls who are not averse to showing off their bodies to the public. 

Recently, American trash model Kimberly McLoughlin, better known as Razor Candy, found a way out of the situation. 

For the sake of likes: the model removed her nipples in order to “legally” publish naked photos on Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia)
Google images

On her Twitter page, the 36-year-old celebrity posted two bare-breasted shots in which she has no nipples. 

“Finally I did it! The surgeon removed my nipples so I could post photos on Instagram! Great job, you can’t even see the scars!” — the girl commented on the photo. 

The publication caused a stir on the Internet. Many Internet users are shocked by Kimberly's action - did she really decide to undergo an experimental operation that would deprive her bust of physiological functions?

However, some are sure that the model simply retouched her nipples to attract the attention of new followers. Whether this is true or not, McLoughlin has not yet said. In any case, she was the first to bypass the strict system of the social network and show her breasts to the public.