Ukrainian fashion model ran away from her wealthy sadistic husband.

Ukrainian fashion model ran away from her wealthy sadistic husband

The heroine of the new episode of the program “Andrey Malakhov. Live” was 25-year-old Natalya Serebriy. The fashion model admitted that she was actually enslaved by her husband, Vyacheslav Repin, for seven years.

When Natalya Serebriy met Vyacheslav Repin, she had no idea how their communication would end for her. At first, the wealthy jeweler was the ideal for the young fashion model. “He surrounded me with attention and care, he seemed to me a very reliable person who said that he wanted a family, children, wanted to devote himself entirely to his family, that for him this was the most important thing in life. I thought that this is the one,” Natalya recalled in Andrei Malakhov’s studio.

However, as soon as the lovers began to live together, Repin began to raise his hand against Serebry. After the model gave birth, the relationship with her husband only worsened. Vyacheslav forced Natalya to completely focus on her family, forbade her to communicate with friends and only occasionally allowed her to see relatives. When leaving home, he locked his wife and children in the apartment.

Serebriy called Repin a psychopath , saying that he drove her to anorexia and broke her ribs. The model currently weighs 39 kilograms.

“He used me as a sex object. When I was hospitalized on the verge of death, I thought that this was a chance that was given to me from above to get out,” said Natalya. On February 10, she ran away from the clinic, but never filed a police report against her husband. According to Serebry, she was simply afraid that her husband would take her children away from her.

Natalya's mother stated that she did not know about the situation in which her daughter found herself. However, Tatyana admitted that once Vyacheslav beat her too.

The editors of the program managed to contact Repin, who denied information about family discord. “She had a traumatic brain injury a year before we met her,” the jeweler recalled. In a conversation with Natalya, Vyacheslav did not deny that he had raised his hand against her. “This whole situation arose as a result of my very long nervous overstrain, physical and moral exhaustion. It just blew my mind, it’s not serious. I beat you, and in this situation I know that I am 100% to blame for what is happening now,” Repin said.

However, Vyacheslav does not consider the beatings a reason for divorce and is confident that this situation will only strengthen their relationship.

The jeweler stressed that his wife’s life was not in danger.

Serebriy decided to remind Repin that he once beat her during intimacy. “Listen, I don’t remember anything at all. But I know that I have been rude, often unfairly. I'll explain why. Because you are demonstrating that you are indifferent to me,” Vyacheslav said confidently. He made it clear to Natalya that he wanted her back.