Baranovskaya fuels rumors about a new romance, but does not reveal the name of her chosen one.

Baranovskaya fuels rumors about a new romance, but does not reveal the name of her chosen one

Fans of 33-year-old Yulia Baranovskaya have been guessing for months that she has a lover, whose identity she carefully hides from both the press and fans. The other day, the TV presenter once again added fuel to the fire, forcing followers to talk about her new novel. 

In mid-June of this year, Yulia Baranovskaya let fans know that she had finally met her love . Then the TV presenter posted a photo on the microblog in which she posed with an unknown man. She deliberately hid the face of the mysterious chosen one, and Julia did not mention the name of the person who won her heart. 

Soon after this, Baranovskaya dedicated another post to her new lover. In it, the TV presenter publicly confessed her love to her boyfriend. “ I really miss you, I love you and I’m waiting ,” Julia wrote on her microblog.

The other day, Baranovskaya again forced Internet users to discuss her new novel. A mother of many children published a new photo on Instagram (an extremist organization banned in Russia), the caption to which intrigued her fans. “How can one simple SMS lift your mood,” noted Yulia. Fans of the TV presenter are sure that she probably received a romantic message from her new lover. What do you think?