“It would be better if I stayed, he would have killed me”: the mother of the Khachaturian sisters spoke about her daughters’ case.

“It would be better if I stayed, he would have killed me”: the mother of the Khachaturian sisters spoke about her daughters’ case

After it became known about the brutal murder of Mikhail Khachaturian’s daughters, the Russian public continues to wonder whether the man was actually a domestic tyrant. The other day, the girls’ mother commented on the situation.

At the end of July, after years of abuse, 17-year-old, 18-year-old and 19-year-old sisters Maria, Angelina and Kristina Khachaturyan brutally murdered their father Mikhail . The girls immediately confessed to what they had done and told investigators that their relative raped them and treated them like servants.

A few days ago, the girls' grandmother commented on the tragedy . Larisa Todika stated that her son-in-law was a real maniac, which is why her daughter Aurelia ran away from him. “He threatened them with his mother. He said he would kill her. And they said it was better for her to leave. She was afraid for their fate, and they were afraid for hers,” the woman answered when asked why the sisters did not tell anyone about their father’s abuse.

Mother of Maria, Angelina and Christina on the TV show “Andrey Malakhov. Live" also spoke about the tragedy.

“They will now be in prison because of some bastard. If I had stayed better, he would have killed me. The girls suffered and suffered,” said Aurelia.

A friend of the murdered man was also present in the studio. According to the man, Mikhail always treated his daughters well, and there can be no talk of any violence.

The girls’ friends insist that the father really was a domestic tyrant and raped his sisters. Elena, one of the girls I knew, was tested on a lie detector, and all her words about Khachaturian’s atrocities turned out to be true.

Now Maria, Angelina and Christina are in a pre-trial detention center in separate cells and are awaiting a verdict.