“Her biggest complex”: the offended ex-director of Svetlana Loboda revealed her secret.

“Her biggest complex”: the offended ex-director of Svetlana Loboda revealed her secret

Fans never cease to admire Svetlana Loboda’s chiseled figure. But the singer’s former employee assures that in fact, she does not look as flawless as many of us think.

37-year-old Svetlana Loboda is one of the most attractive women in domestic show business. The mother of two daughters looks flawless in a swimsuit and amazes with her flexibility and endurance, which she demonstrates both in videos and on stage. 

Not only fans, but also celebrities talk about the singer’s beauty. 

Ksenia Sobchak, for example, admitted that photographs of Svetlana in a swimsuit motivate her to take care of her figure and not eat too much. 

Svetlana Loboda
Google images

However, if you believe Loboda’s former concert director Stas Pshenitsyn, in fact the star is not as perfect as it might seem. 

The man revealed that the artist is very shy about her body and does everything to hide her flaws. 

“I saw her without makeup and without anything. Sveta’s biggest complex is her lack of f***. Loboda uses foam rubber pads to add volume to her buttocks,” Stas said in the “The Stars Aligned” program on the NTV channel. 

Celebrities present in the studio criticized Pshenitsyn for such a revelation. However, Stas explained his position by saying that he has a very tense relationship with the singer. “We had courts, money trials. I'm friends with the artists I work with. And I’m silent about their complexes... But I can say about her,” explained the ex-director of Loboda.