After many years of scandals, Dana Borisova made peace with her husband.

After many years of scandals, Dana Borisova made peace with her husband

Recently it became known about the conflict between Dana Borisova and her daughter Polina. The TV presenter admitted that after this something happened that she had been waiting for a long time - reconciliation with her ex-husband.

On February 1, Dana Borisova’s 11-year-old daughter Polina wrote on her Instagram page (an extremist organization banned in Russia) that after another conflict with her mother, she left home  and returned to her father. 

Soon Borisova herself commented on the current situation , saying that before running away to a relative, the girl hit her hard, and then completely insulted her, calling her a drug addict.

At first, Polina’s father, businessman Maxim Aksenov, took the girl’s side. The daughter lived with him for more than a week, ignoring her mother. However, the man soon decided to meet his ex-wife halfway and organized a meeting for Dana and Polina.

According to the star, for the first time in a long time she felt that her relationship with Maxim had changed - the TV presenter and the businessman had been making claims against each other for about ten years !

“We really reconnected. The three of us sat down and talked about all our conflicts and problems. Everything was very positive. I experienced completely unforgettable feelings. Polina, like no one else, knows that her dad and I had a very difficult relationship. Probably, for the first time in her life she saw the two of us together in a positive way, in a common opinion, in agreement. This is very important to her. I don’t know, maybe my daughter wants us to be together,” the celebrity told a correspondent for the newspaper “Light Up!” .