Zepyur Brutyan surprised her subscribers with her toned figure and revealed the secret of being slim after childbirth.

Zepyur Brutyan surprised her subscribers with her toned figure and revealed the secret of being slim after childbirth

Priluchny’s wife decided not to waste time and, after being discharged from the maternity hospital, immediately began serious work to regain her ideal figure.

On April 28, Pavel Priluchny and Zepyur Brutyan became parents. The couple named their first child Mikael.

Throughout the 9 months of pregnancy, the actress regularly talked about her well-being on her personal blog. Let us note that even at a serious age, Brutyan visited the gym with her husband. Apparently, she didn’t want to lose shape so much after giving birth that she started training in advance.

Now Zepyur shows subscribers not only the everyday life of a young mother, but also shares tips on how to recover after pregnancy.

Zepyur Brutyan
Zepyur Brutyan

The day before, on her profile, Pavel’s wife showed her figure for the first time since discharge while walking with her son. In the photo with the stroller, Zepyur was dressed in a light black suit, under which the top perfectly showed off the actress’s flat stomach.

Netizens reacted with delight to the photo of the young mother:

“I’ve already opened my belly,” “Where is the postpartum belly? Bravo, Zepyur!”, “Oh my God, it’s as if I never gave birth! Beautiful!”, “If I look like this after giving birth, I honestly will go for the second one.”

Zepyur Brutyan and Pavel Priluchny with their son
Zepyur Brutyan and Pavel Priluchny with their son

Some even doubted that the photo was taken recently:

"Can't be! This is an old photo for sure. The tummy can’t go away so quickly and you won’t be able to pull it in.”

In general, Brutyan’s graceful figure amazed subscribers.

The actress did not wait long - she immediately decided to reveal the secret of her slimness. Zepyur got in touch with fans wearing a slimming corset. She admitted that it was this thing that helped her reduce her waist by five centimeters in two weeks.

“The corset is suitable not only after childbirth, but also for those who want to lose weight. It will remove the stomach and sides, reduce back pain. When I bought it, I fastened it with the first hooks, and now I fasten it with the last ones,” explained the actress.

Pavel Priluchny and Zepyur Brutyan
Pavel Priluchny and Zepyur Brutyan

She also said that after giving birth the only difficulty she encountered was swelling. To maintain a healthy complexion, she resorts to cosmetic procedures.

Let us note that Brutyan decided not to stay at home. Just a few days after she and the baby were discharged from the maternity hospital, Zepyur left her son with his dad, and she went to the salon to get her beauty done.

Zepyur Brutyan
Zepyur Brutyan

However, the actress should not be scolded for such a whim. She recently admitted to followers that taking care of Michaela is not easy for her.  

The girl is still trying to get used to the new rhythm of life and the status of a mother. Zepure now wakes up every three hours to care for her newborn. But nevertheless, she still enjoys motherhood.

Brutyan even calls his son “a pleasant event in life and the best alarm clock.”

Photo, video: credit card: Andrey Kalmykov/ProPedia, social networks