Find out how much time you spent on Facebook*.

Find out how much time you spent on Facebook*

TIME magazine has launched a great web app that lets you measure how much time you've spent on Facebook*.

In order to get your verdict, you just need to enter the approximate time you spend on this social network, wonderful in all respects. The app will then ask for access to your account and, taking into account your posts and other online entries, will count the days, hours and minutes that you have most likely thrown out of your life. The calculation takes some time, so leave the tab open and go for a walk in the fresh air.

If you're amazed by the number (and that's what you will be if you honestly enter the minutes per day you spend on Facebook*), then you might be interested in trying my method for deleting friends, which leaves only those you really need (and not marketers, advertisers ) and other opinion leaders) tools. I talk in more detail about how this works in my book  (subscribe to announcements).

Perhaps it is with you that the decline of the network will begin, which in an unimaginable way has risen above all the principles laid down in the Internet by its creators - branching, diversity, universality. It’s no wonder that Princeton University predicted the end of the Facebook* era in 2017, in which the network is expected to lose 80% of its population. The study compared Facebook*'s growth curve to a typical epidemic spread and decline pattern.

sir

*Activities of Meta Platforms Inc. and its social networks Facebook and Instagram are prohibited in the Russian Federation.