“Fate began to bring together Jewish men”: Simone revealed the secret of her life after her divorce from Timati’s father.

“Fate began to bring together Jewish men”: Simone revealed the secret of her life after her divorce from Timati’s father

Simona Yunusova speaks about personal matters only occasionally, delighting her subscribers with fascinating stories. She shared one of these the other day.

Timati's mother Simona Yunusova considers family the most important part of her life. At one time, she devoted herself entirely to her sons, and now she is directly involved in raising her 6-year-old granddaughter Alice.

Simone divorced the father of her children many years ago - he already has adult children from another marriage.

Yunusova rarely talks about her personal life. The woman shows with all her appearance that she is not at all interested in new relationships.

Simona Yunusova with her sons
PhotoInstagram (banned extremist organization in Russia) @simona280

From time to time, in her blog, the artist’s mother reveals some moments from her life. They usually concern her youth and adolescence, which was full of a variety of events - from poverty and poor performance at school to an abortion at 16 years old.

The other day, Yunusova spoke about the moment of separation from her husband, “which she experienced very hard.”

At that time, Simone was experiencing a deep personal crisis related to finding herself.

“I was interested in different religions and tried to understand myself. I, a person born and raised in the USSR, felt like a nobody... I was not Russian, but I was also Jewish only by birth. I went to bless eggs for my mother and wore a six-pointed star, fried belyashi and stuffed a chicken neck. So I would have been hanging between heaven and earth, but life had its own well-thought-out plan for me...” Yunusova intrigues.

“After the divorce, fate, understanding what the traumatized soul needed, began to bring me together with Jewish men, and not just just, but with musicians! But this was not the end of the cunning trade. I fell into the hands of a musician performing Jewish music, about which I had a very vague idea!” - the woman writes.

“Was it love? Of course, to the music. I suddenly felt something I had never experienced before! It was akin to what you were thinking about now, but not at the level of physiology, but at the level of a metaphysical idea,” the celebrity concluded.

Simone promised to continue her story, but for now she left an intriguing ellipsis...

Photo: @simona280/Instagram (extremist organization banned in Russia)